How are you feeling right now?
Are you hoping and praying and wishing life would just go back to normal?
Are you grieving the loss of what once was?
Are you constantly locked in fight or flight mode physically and emotionally?
Are you overwhelmed by anxiety and just feeling “stuck” in life and business?
All of these feelings are normal, and I have heard all of them and more from so many entrepreneurs.
I’m a highly sensitive person with high functioning anxiety, so I get it. I’ve gone through all of these feelings throughout the past few months, too.
What we are going through is HARD, and there is no right way to feel.
But, as entrepreneurs, we can level up by using this time to intentionally craft our new normal.
We can make the decisions to best move our business forward with confidence and stability.
Are you ready for a new normal? I’m here to help you figure it out.
On this episode of Promote Yourself to CEO:
3:52 The first step you need to take toward creating your new normal and why so many people are struggling with decision fatigue and anxiety right now.
6:32 How to make a Thrive List of affordable, easy things and activities that will keep you out of fight or flight mode, along with specific things from my personal Thrive List.
10:24 An update on my physical office space, what I like about it so far, and how I am using it outside of just business.
18:58 An area that many of us are grappling with – how to move forward with school for our kids – and how my husband and I have specifically decided to do this.
24:24 The tough, core questions you need to ask yourself to move your business forward in a financially beneficial way over the next six months.
- What is the decision you need to make?
- What are the factors impacting this decision?
- What are the potential options for this decision?
- What are your non-negotiables?
- What are your negotiables?
- Is there anything else I need to know to make this decision?
- What is the decision?
30:51 The mindset questions that you can ask yourself if you’re still unable to make a decision in order to gain a better understanding of WHY you’re hesitant.
- What is your greatest fear about this decision?
- What is the greatest outcome of this decision?
- What does your HUT (heart + gut) say?
- What you advise someone else if they were making this decision?
- How significant is this decision in the bigger scheme of things?
- What is the cost of inaction?
- Given the significance of the decision/cost of inaction, how long will I give myself to decide?
35:00 My closing thoughts on helping you create your next normal – a normal that you will thrive in.
And if you liked this episode, don’t forget that the next CEO Retreat is coming up on September 18th! RSVP now to save $300 during early bird pricing and I’ll even ship you a planning package for the virtual day together. Get all the details now!